Sunday, September 11, 2005

More pictures

This blog is mostly about pictures so I'll post some more. These all came from a late spring trip to Yosemite Valley when all the waterfalls were gushing, bigtime. Sentinel and Ribbon Falls were both as active as I have ever seen them. Yosemite Falls were just awesome in its power and majesty. Hopefully, I'll figure out how to post a video I took on that day.
Upper Yosemite Falls was roaring that day and I couldn't have picked a better day to go to the Valley and play with my camera.

Bridalveil Falls is always a favorite because it's the first falls you see as you enter the valley.


Sentinel Falls is often missed by the average tourist and even non-existent in dry years. Someday, I'll climb up there and get some closer shots but, on that day, I was taking advantage of my 10x optical zoom.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home