Thursday, January 20, 2011

January Jetsam

I've been busy during January, stuffing these frames with matted pictures. It had been a while since I had cut mats, and I needed to practice. So, the first one was rough, and now sits on my wall, in the upper left corner of this picture. The rest seem to be quite good.


The Carson Mansion in Eureka, California is one of the most photographed buildings in the state. This was built by a timber baron, with exotic wood from all around the world. There is so much detail to see. It now is an exclusive "club" for the movers and shakers of this small coastal town.




This is a shot of Empire Lakes, just down the street from where my Mom lives, in Coos Bay, Oregon. Just 10 minutes later, the rain started and Mom and I got pretty wet on the walk back home.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home