Friday, September 23, 2005



These first three pictures were taken from nearly the same spot, at Budd Lake in the Cathedral Range in the Yosemite High Sierra. It's just a few short miles from Tuolumne Meadows and the Tioga Pass road and always a great place to go when the Valley is crowded and hot.

This picture was taken on the way up, as I took a little cross-country detour from the main trail. I usually try to go and take pictures where other photographers don't go. If you want a closer look, click on the picture and you'll see a larger version. Enjoy!

PS My Fire Salvage project has started up and will be taking up oodles of my time. I did, however, take some cool logging photos and as soon as I can upload them off my government camera, I'll post some of them here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home