Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Half Dome and half-truths

Well, I just had to experiment more fully with the sky substitution spazzing so, here it is, maybe not quite out of my system, yet. With all the sky shots and sunset pics I have, I should never run out of different combinations. Here is a series of Half Dome shots with different skies pasted into them.


I like the really fine wisps along the edges of the clouds. On these days, I'm going to try to make the rest of the picture look like it has those great orange-ish hues, as well. I'll have to try to make the perfect "fake".

This last one is an attempt at "art", with me doing all kinds of creative adjustments, selections and treatments. Don't ask me how to reproduce the effect(s). I'm still just a beginner and I'm sure to get better at it. I've always liked how those trees looked after an "artsy filter" drybrush treatment.


I see this type of thing becoming my retirement "work", which will hopefully supplement my pension stuff. I started a list as to what I need to do and what I want to offer in Fotoware products.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home