Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Photoshopping

I decided to try my hand at surrealistic photoshopping. It just doesn't seem enough that I shoot "natural abstracts". Nope, I guess I have to explore my own twisted sense of beauty. In this uncompleted work, I took one of my Crater Lake shots and did a couple of artistic filters on it. I then took the sky from another picture and made it to look like sunset, then pasted it into the original sky, stretching it from corner to corner. I felt I needed some extra color in the middle of the picture so I've started some handpainting of trees back to a greener color. I'm still considering what to do with the water. I'm thinking I need to give it a bit of a tint to match the sky, as reflections do.


To Be continued!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home