Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Uncle

This picture will always remind me of my Uncle Ron, who passed away rather abruptly after the smoke from the San Diego fires irritated a previously hidden lung cancer. Whenever he came around, my brothers and I knew we were in for some outdoor fun. Death did not cheat him and he lived his life to the fullest. He leaves behind a wealth of stories and memories that will be passed on as legend in our family. After seeing all his children, all grown up now, I know that I want all of us to be as close as we were last week. The love felt great, even amongst all of the sadness. Your love will always be with us, Uncle Ron.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice larry- ash sent me the link to your blog which had been buried in my computer. lovely picture

1:27 PM  
Blogger Larry Harrell said...

Good to see you both found your way to my "collection", Linda. There's plenty to see in here, so you'll have to gnaw on my blog for a while to see it all.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home