Sunday, October 02, 2005

Silly pics

I often carry my government digital camera in my adventures across America and sometimes run across "interesting" scenes.

This picture came from the Black Hills of South Dakota and I call this "Home, Sweet Home". Talk about a throne with a view!











This is the Forest Service's "minimalist" toilet system. It's literally a two-holer. I notice they're also "unisex", reflecting the current politically correctness.













While on assignment in South Carolina's Sumter National Forest, I discovered what was wrong in the woods, these days. It seems that inter-species fraternization is occurring down there, as evidenced by these two kissing trees. I wonder if this only occurs in the South (probably not).















Also in South Carolina, they seem to be "directionally-challenged" in the highway department.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home