Saturday, November 01, 2008

Big changes coming!

I've invested in several items that should jumpstart some sales of my work as "fine art". I purchased an Epson Stylus Photo 1400 that will print 13 by 19 inch glossy prints on photo paper. With practice, I'm getting really good at making fine prints. I also bought a mat cutter so I can make custom mats to put into a variety of frames.
In looking through my files for good examples to print, I found these two gems hiding, waiting, and plotting their escapes. I'm so very sure I could find some tremendous shots up in this West Rim canyon in Zion National Park.


This very serene grove of pines at the base of a huge cliff in Zion's Kolob Canyon makes for a very nice picture I can stare at for a while. I love the textures on all of Zion's cliff walls.


Here's one picture that everyone seems to agree will be one of my very best sellers. This little slice of Bryce Canyon has such wonderful colors and rock formations. Maybe someday I'll be able to get down in there and find some more "magic"?


Here are some examples of the 13x19 inch size framed and matted prints, out on the back deck. Maybe I can have me a trailerpark yardsale, eh?!? Some of those I am very proud of and can see them attracting a lot of attention at an art sale.

Here's my new work "shop" that is really just a corner of my small kitchen. Since then, I've added the big mat cutter. If business gets good, I may need to expand, somehow.


Very soon, I will have an online store at Yahoo, and maybe one on E-Bay, after that.
Gotta stay busy!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...that is amazing stuff...I have from photo friends who'll like this site!

TB

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home