Thursday, May 04, 2006

Niagara Falls!!

Now, here's a challenge for all serious photographers. How can you capture the power and majesty of Niagara Falls in maybe a different way than thousands of others already have? I surely can't say that I've done anything different than most, here. Judge for yourself whether these pics offer any enlightenment or amazement.


Since spring has just sprung up there next to the Canadian border, tulips were blooming all around the grounds of Niagara State Park. This particular group of tulips caught my eye and I used the macro function to zoom in VERY close.


This next shot seems to remind people of the ocean, with all the mist and the water. I like how I was able to exclude all traces of human "intrusion" from this picture.


This last one is my favorite, making this tourist icon look deserted. The wind conditions made it so that the mist wasn't too much of a problem. The "awe factor" is in full force when you get down below the falls.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home