Saturday, February 18, 2006

A couple of bonus pics

I again glanced through some of my latest shots and picked out two more. Since I took these, it has snowed on the floor of Yosemite Valley and I hope to go back soon. At least before I go there with some of my family members, next weekend. This one below is a close-up of Bridalveil Falls, again, with that annoying bright white. Bridalveil Falls is known for its unexpected changes due to squirrelly (is that really a word?) winds. The natives knew the falls as "Pohono", meaning "bad wind".
And, this one is yet another reflection picture that shows, more than anything, that it truly WAS a good day for taking pictures. Will these pictures sell? Probably not but, it was great going there and just taking them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home